Work With Us
Since 1997, we at Ceramicsgres LTD have been keeping high standards, providing the best costumer experience and always accomplishing our jobs.
Dealing with different markets, such as the African and Middle-Eastern ones, our team is constantly highly organised, dealing with different clients at the same time and meeting our deadlines. At the same time, we keep our high-quality services on track, and we are always looking for new team members to collaborate in accomplishing this.
Check below our current open vacancies.
We are constantly looking for new Business Agents to join our team. We are seeking an experience individual, with interest in the gres porcelain tiles industry and eager to represent our company around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquiring new clients from all around the world;
- Managing relations with new and already existing clients, providing them with our top notch services;
- Being constantly updated with the latest news and trends of the worldwide ceramic markets.
- Degree in economics or legal subjects;
- Professional experience in sales or as a legal representative for a company;
- Prepared to interlace personal relationships;
- Prepared to travel and move both nationally and internationally;
- Excellent communicator;
- Strong team-player;
- Preferably fluent in both English and French.
This is a full-time employment, and we offer compensation on a provisional basis.
Ceramicsgres LTD is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you are interested in joining our team send your CV and a brief introduction about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get in touch with you as soon as possible after we receive your application.